The WUPJ mishpachah sends you and your loved ones our prayers and good wishes for a happy and sweet new year.
Your support of the World Union for Progressive Judaism ensures vibrant and dynamic Jewish life in Ukraine, Belarus, Australia, Guatemala, Argentina, France, South Africa, and hundreds of other communities worldwide.
Your generosity enables WUPJ to:
- Provide humanitarian aid to Jews and other refugees in Ukraine
- Sponsor programs for Jewish education and leadership development
- Connect Jews around the world with each other and Israel
- Engage Jewish youth as proud and active community members
- Advance Progressive Judaism in Israel and advocate for a just, civil, and inclusive society
Your gift today during these Days of Awe guarantees a brighter new year for all of our communities and members.
To make your generous donation please click on the appropriate link below:
USA and Global Donors
Thank you very much for your commitment to the World Union for Progressive Judaism.
Shanah Tovah U’Metukah
Rabbi Sergio Bergman, President Phyllis Dorey, OAM, Chair