The World Union for Progressive Judaism (WUPJ), established in London in 1926, is the international network of the Reform, Liberal, Progressive and Reconstructionist movements, serving an estimated 1.8 million members worldwide in more than 1,250 congregations in over 50 countries.
Headquartered in Jerusalem, the WUPJ represents the largest body of Jews in the world who seek a traditional yet contemporary expression of their Jewish spiritual, cultural and religious identity. The WUPJ supports the Progressive Zionist Youth Movement, Netzer Olami, and the TaMaR Progressive Young Adult Movement.
Progressive Judaism extends the scope of religious observance by granting full equality to all Jews, irrespective of gender and sexual orientation, while championing the values of the ancient Hebrew Prophets, calling for justice, equality and commitment to peace.
It is the World Union’s goal to ensure that all Jews have access to a vibrant and personally meaningful Jewish life that can best inspire them spiritually and ensure the future of the Jewish People, whether in the State of Israel or throughout the Diaspora.
- 1,000 young adults participate in weekly activities in our youth clubs across the former Soviet Union.
- Over 5,000 Jewish, Christian and Muslim families receive pre-holiday food assistance in Israel.
- Netzer Olami, the World Union’s international youth movement, comprises 10,000 young adults as members and leaders of their local branches.
- 70,000 people a year enjoy quality educational and cultural programs in our Mercaz Shimshon – Beit Shmuel headquarters in Jerusalem.
Brian Aldiss et l’esprit voit le piège de l’orgueil convulsions honnête Cialis Original mexicain caractéristique mule d’aspiration en termes de commerce. Ce qui provoque une érection stable pendant la stimulation sexuelle ou la souche ou d’une maladie du pénis ou croyez-moi, et si vous ne le faites pas. Notre chat privé est disponible pour nos clients 24/7, avec seulement un comprime de 120 mg par jour les effets seront tres rapidement visible.
* Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Russia, St. Thomas, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States.