- Condolences to Andrew Keene on the passing of his grandmother
Please join the World Union in extending our deepest condolences to Andrew Keene, Executive Board Member, and his entire family, on the loss of his beloved grandmother, Barbara Bayles. May they know no more sorrow or suffering, and may Barbara’s memory be for a blessing for many years to come.
- Congratulations and mazal tov to Stephane Beder on the marriage of his son
With joy in our hearts, the World Union wishes congratulations and mazal tov to Jennifer and Stephane Beder, Senior Vice Chair of our Management Committee, on the wedding of his son earlier this month. We wish the newlyweds, and their families, many years of health and happiness.
- Congratulations and mazal tov to David Nissim on the birth of a son
We are excited to wish David Nissim and his wife Sarit mazal tov on the birth of their son. David is the Head of Security at Beit Shmuel – Mercaz Shimson. We wish them much health, happiness and joy for many years to come.
- Condolences to Janet Stovin on the passing of her sister and her niece
Please join the World Union in sending our deepest condolences to Janet Stovin, representative of the WUPJ to the UN in New York, on the passing of both her sister and her niece. May your family know no further suffering and may her memory be for a blessing.
- Congratulations and mazal tov to L. Tadd Schwab on the birth of a grandson
Please join us in wishing a hearty mazal tov to WUPJ Board Member Tadd and and his wife Sandy on the birth of their grandson. We wish the growing family much happiness, health and joy for so many years to come.
- Condolences to Rabbi Dr. Deborah Kahn-Harris on the passing of her father
The World Union expresses its deepest condolences to Deborah Kahn-Harris, Principal of Leo Baeck College, and her whole family on the passing of her father. May you know no more sorry and may his memory be for a blessing.